The Tutor by Rosie Day
Well, this book was very odd. I’m not so sure if I liked the book or not due to the fact that I felt like a lot of the narration seemed as if it was battling. Did she get her ultimate revenge and humiliate her attacker? The man who abused her as a child ends up, dying at the end of the book by the hands of his wife. This said wife actually admit to knowing what her husband had done the whole time. To me that makes her just as guilty, even though she killed him in the end.
I feel like this is an overused plot outline, and it was just poorly planned. But it may have just been the narration that done it for me. I might have had a different opinion that I read the book myself and instead of listening to it on my way to and from work. I would give this book a five out of five star rating. I would not recommend that you waste your time listening to it unless you’re really just into revenge that ends in death. I think he needed to suffer first.

Comments
Post a Comment