Iron Flame by Rebecca Yarros
My 2026 book challenge was well worth the effort. This is my 66 book of this fiscal year and it was beyond what I had anticipated. Yarros has created a world that I never want to leave. We all strive for an unbreakable protective love that Xaden portrays! The adventures and love story of Violet and Xanden is timeless, perfection, and passionate.
The love of a mother really rings true in this second book. I will NOT be a book spoiler, but nothing is never as it seems. I have always enjoyed a book that keeps me guessing until the end. My heart was shattered the last few chapters. Hopefully, Yarros redeems herself in the third book. There are not many books that I have actually cried with. A mother's love knows no bounds! I threw the book across the room followed by frantically finding it to finish the book.
I would have never imagined that a book could be so spell binding and magical at the same time. I'm forever a Yarros fan! Without hesitation, I would rate this book a five out of five stars. I highly recommend you add this to your TBR pile. Can you even say you're a reader unless you have a TBR stack stashed away for a rainy day?
I read and listened to this book. I don't know which version I perfer!
Comments
Post a Comment