Toddlers Chaos
My toddler is still not potty trained. Don't come at me with your advice. I have tried just about everything, and nothing has worked thus far. My child is feral I guess. Today, at the playground she pulled down her diaper and peed in the grass. I was so embarrassed that I tripped over my own feet.
The meltdowns are real at this age and so are the tantrums. What do you mean... you can't eat cake right before bed time? That was our latest incident where my child pitched a fit for over an hour. What else do I do? Her new pediatrician stated that he is not going to rule out autism, but at this time we are not going to label her. I don't know if I want a label, but man some pointers would be nice.
Working with some peers that don't have children absolutely drives me bananas. We don't get to go home and "turn off" the teacher mode. If anything we switch it on to the "mom" role and keep going. You got perfect attendance? Good for you.... My child and family are the reason I miss school. Do I celebrate you in being there everyday... absolutely not. Some of us have other things on our plates. .... This momma is currently burned out and in search of a break!
Comments
Post a Comment