Onyx Storm by Rebecca Yarros
Violet is still one of my all time favorite characters, but sometimes I wish she would think with her head and not her heart. Will Xadin ever change? I don't know the answer and I'm sure Yarros will tell is more as the next book gets here. I will buy the novella that gets released here in a few days. I do long to read about Liam and explore this world further. Will she bring dead characters back to life?
-Can I have my own wing leader? Just asking for a friend... Read the book if you do not get my reference.
5 out of 5 stars is my rating and I don't know if anything else can even compare!
Update: I listened to this entire book while driving to and from the hospital to visit my husband. I would not have got through this past week with out it!
Comments
Post a Comment