October
I'll wait for this month every year. Honestly, it's like my Christmas and I cannot wait to celebrate it with my toddler. Do I have current plans for this month? Do you even need to ask? You know I do, girl!
1. Are we pumpkin patch ready? Yes we are and I totally have a time in place already picked out.
2. Am I paying for professional photos to be done with my child and her costume this year? Girl I saved up for those photos months ago, and I have already prepaid for them. I want my child to have photos to remember everything because I did not have that.
3. Are we gonna have traditions? Oh, you bet we are. Along with the pumpkin patch visit we will also be adding in Dollywood this year. You know I'm all about saving money. So do not judge me when I say I already have free tickets. Who can afford to buy those tickets in today's society with our current financial decline?
4. Who will be taking her child to trunk or treating? Me, of course. I already have our whole evening planned out for the 30th.
5. My birthday is also this month so I will be taking time to go get a cake made in which Taylor will help me pick out the design. Or we may just bake one here at home. I'm sure I can draw a pumpkin.
Comments
Post a Comment