Time

     Time sure does fly when you have a toddler. It seems like yesterday I was swaddling my small NICU baby and praying that she gains weight. Tomorrow, my baby turns the big 3 and I don't know how to feel about it. I've cried several times tonight already. She had such a rough start to life that I just don't think I'll ever get over it. PPD about took me out while also dealing with the death of Taylor's twin. 

    Stats: NICU 8 days 

    6 days of life support 

    Birth Weight: 6.5lbs

    Length: 22in 

    I gave birth to twins and her sister didn't make it. 

    She had a head of blackish/brown hair and dark brown eyes. They transitioned to a light blue and bright blonde hair with in the first eight months of her life. We've battled two cancer scares, scans, treatment, seizures, and sleepless nights. She hasn't slept through the night EVER! She had stitches before she could even walk unassisted. My child is a survivor in all areas. 

    She lost all of her speech and mobility, but regained and retained more. Taylor is my super hero and time needs to slow down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lists Again

Lists 2.0

Lists